Mail Count in 2020?

Morty

Don't worry. I had a similar pickup that I fostered. PM took it away and gave to the pet aux after the last count.

They can take their outreach and shove it! Ill NEVER encourage any business ever again. They'll just take it away after years of free work.

Morty

You can forget a strike. The makeup of this job or organization or something attracts complient slave-ish types. People who enjoy giving away their time and talents for free. Whod rather work 20 years as an RCA than spend 9 months in a technical college to learn a skill that could net them a good living.

You ever seen a PM, CLERK, OR CITY CARRIER helping us on heavy days? Nope! But the RCAs scramble to volunteer to help everyone for free. They clock in at 7:30 despite starting at 6:30. They volunteer for this and that. A goodtrait for a non profit charity.

But these RCAs become regular and 50 years later of repeated bad behavior. We have a useless complient slave army for mother USPS. Us 1% fighters can't make the change. Sorry.

DB.Cooper

Just another whacko looney toon.... go to those meetings, vote for those meaningless resolutions, blah, blah, blah.... you are the union, yada, yada, yada.... 🙄

BigGreenie

The contracts are set, the loop holes buttoned up...if you think there will be any further mail counts which we have any influence in...forget about it! New RREC's Program will handle everything for you!!! Oh, and that 12 new houses stuff is bunk...other things play into getting an hour adjustment dependent on route classifications.

BigGreenie

You can forget a strike. The makeup of this job or organization or something attracts complient slave-ish types. People who enjoy giving away their time and talents for free. Whod rather work 20 years as an RCA than spend 9 months in a technical college to learn a skill that could net them a good living.

You ever seen a PM, CLERK, OR CITY CARRIER helping us on heavy days? Nope! But the RCAs scramble to volunteer to help everyone for free. They clock in at 7:30 despite starting at 6:30. They volunteer for this and that. A goodtrait for a non profit charity.

But these RCAs become regular and 50 years later of repeated bad behavior. We have a useless complient slave army for mother USPS. Us 1% fighters can't make the change. Sorry.
Had 12 years in as an RCA. PM told me no way I'd make Regular in next go round, as they were consolidating routes. So I did the back-to-school thing to get a better job. Only thing was no job openings because the field I would be going into (nuclear power) had changed its hiring methods due to changes made by gov, and that made me low man on the totem pole. So I went back to the PO. I know the job and do it well. Unfortunately, as an RCA, I don't see becoming a Regular as an achievable goal now, especially at my age. I work for the pay, but have to put up with miserable environment in the office. Only saving grace is that if I want to, I can quit at anytime.

BigGreenie

In my opinion, the Union lost its bite in the game by choosing to never strike. As far as negotiating, they need to be a bit more savvy as to the process...and look out for all those that are depending on them. There is more than one side to the coin!

too many yrs left

The contracts are set, the loop holes buttoned up...if you think there will be any further mail counts which we have any influence in...forget about it! New RREC's Program will handle everything for you!!! Oh, and that 12 new houses stuff is bunk...other things play into getting an hour adjustment dependent on route classifications.
This has been a concern of mine. I have a growth route so I've been enjoying the pay increases. But I also know what I need to do to stay at 46K so I've had it planned out. Now RRECS comes along and it appears we will have no knowledge or control over what might happen.

Skierstmoritz

I want a count! Amazon up the wazoo! Last count 57 scans, ystrdy 195, today 160. Count me! Please! Am I still in Christmas groundhog day? Got done @ 6pm ystrdy. Started at 730. Not right!

Voglio-il mio

I want a count! Amazon up the wazoo! Last count 57 scans, ystrdy 195, today 160. Count me! Please! Am I still in Christmas groundhog day? Got done @ 6pm ystrdy. Started at 730. Not right!
I (we) missed the boat on that voyage, we have now lost amazon after doing it for free since last count. We are now back to our count numbers, but they seem to be a higher percentage of smalls than before. I'm sure the new time factor for smalls has something to do with that!

mwellis32

We got counted with Amazon. Pallets shrunk down to less than half during count, then doubled after count!! Take your chances with crooked management!