• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Mail Delivery

Dollydagger

I'm just a customer these days as no longer working for the Service. I have received one letter in my mailbox in the last six days.
I don't get get a lot of mail but geez has mail volume really gone down that much for you guys?

I'm just a customer these days as no longer working for the Service. I have received one letter in my mailbox in the last six days.
I don't get get a lot of mail but geez has mail volume really gone down that much for you guys?
Depends on the day. I'm off Mondays, but I've heard most mail shows up on Mondays and much less the rest of the week.

Informed delivery says I have mail. However, since they have no employees, I only get physical delivery about once a week now for last 3 months. Most of my stuff is sent to another city which has more bodies to, at least, serve po box.

The rural carrier which served our Florida place quit because the route was a 48k prior to rrecs but, hasn't gone above 41H with rrecs. Serves 3 large buildings 15-26 stories but, because footage only gives credit for flat land measurements...there isn't any way to get proper time for the businesses and certs. Last I heard the route had 1100 deliveries. Less than 3 miles total. They have 2 rcas left last I heard. Ccas deliver to each building now. Which will probably crucify the small amount of hours the route did have. 3 cca to deliver one rural route.

Btw, the regular is now an assistant mgr at home Depot for 2x the money After 8 months. And way less hours.

actual mail and not eddm run thru machines is Down. That being said Mondays we get hammered dps, Saturdays on flats. Rest of the week is slim pickings for either. I used to hate all the local eddm drop offs now it’s what keeps our coverage factor decent.

Informed delivery says I have mail. However, since they have no employees, I only get physical delivery about once a week now for last 3 months. Most of my stuff is sent to another city which has more bodies to, at least, serve po box.

The rural carrier which served our Florida place quit because the route was a 48k prior to rrecs but, hasn't gone above 41H with rrecs. Serves 3 large buildings 15-26 stories but, because footage only gives credit for flat land measurements...there isn't any way to get proper time for the businesses and certs. Last I heard the route had 1100 deliveries. Less than 3 miles total. They have 2 rcas left last I heard. Ccas deliver to each building now. Which will probably crucify the small amount of hours the route did have. 3 cca to deliver one rural route.

Btw, the regular is now an assistant mgr at home Depot for 2x the money After 8 months. And way less hours.
Whoa. Where is there a rural route with a 26 story building? I know some suburban areas are rural routes but that sounds like a metro area.

Back