oi veh. Administrator Staff member Today at 6:17 AM #1 i approved a bunch of posts by new people last night and this morning... the comments look legit and pertinent, but they still may be spammers/ai bots. so everybody please report anything that seems out of line so i can boot them if necessary. thanks so much!!
i approved a bunch of posts by new people last night and this morning... the comments look legit and pertinent, but they still may be spammers/ai bots. so everybody please report anything that seems out of line so i can boot them if necessary. thanks so much!!
J jaymacgthree Well-known member Today at 9:13 AM #2 Thank you for your diligence in maintaining the integrity of the forums! I thing I can't stand is AI and bot nonsense.
Thank you for your diligence in maintaining the integrity of the forums! I thing I can't stand is AI and bot nonsense.
RammerJammer Well-known member Today at 9:44 AM #3 Maybe send all those newest members with colorful avatars a direct message to explain RRECS. Ones that can give an answer are definitely bots.
Maybe send all those newest members with colorful avatars a direct message to explain RRECS. Ones that can give an answer are definitely bots.
DohnJalton Well-known member Today at 4:19 PM #4 The easiest way to identify bots and AI is to ask them to say the n word