• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

New engine?

Just an FYI, my wife bought me one of those gel seat cushions about a year ago. Makes a world of difference. It's a little thick, and I had to move seat back, I think, but I quickly got used to it.

It seems like the driver's seat does get less comfortable over time.
its the back of my seat that is sort of broken down on the right I do have a gel seat on bottom and it is great!!

My question to everyone is would you replace your engine in your POV or just junk it.
This is a trick question. Would you replace the transmission of the car? An engine is cheap.
Depending on the overall condition of the body, chassis, and transmission... an engine swap is a better solution. Don’t expect it to be Indy worthy, but a fresh motor can typically erase numerous problems.

Now if the transmission does, the judgment call is based on the age of the car. New transmissions tend to be great but the stress we put on them can lead to connection issues, and leaks that normal wear and tear wouldn’t lead to.

Back