• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

New Transfer Website

Wish you could see available areas people are looking to get out of
That feature is in the works for an additional monthly fee i am sure. But it is free to sign up and hand over your info. Free to do that of course. Concept is cool and all that but ANOTHER monthly subscription? Best of luck with that noise.
 
That feature is in the works for an additional monthly fee i am sure. But it is free to sign up and hand over your info. Free to do that of course. Concept is cool and all that but ANOTHER monthly subscription? Best of luck with that noise.
I've never used it. My understanding is no fee until a match is made. When you have a match, then a fee of 4.99. That " unlocks" the other persons contact info for 30 days. If it gets you where you want to go, worth the 5 bucks to me. Better than starting over. Of course you can try the usual methods.
There is a FAQ.
 
I've never used it. My understanding is no fee until a match is made. When you have a match, then a fee of 4.99. That " unlocks" the other persons contact info for 30 days. If it gets you where you want to go, worth the 5 bucks to me. Better than starting over. Of course you can try the usual methods.
There is a FAQ.
I was interested but apprehensive when i saw a 30 day fee. I get it. These things take time and energy and hosting isn't free. I just don't get the 30 day window? Just charge for access to the site once. Doubt there are going to be tons of people getting together to share an account or whatever the reasoning behind 30 days was. I guess it is more fair than charging people upfront to use the service without a result. Definitely a useful tool.
 
I was interested but apprehensive when i saw a 30 day fee. I get it. These things take time and energy and hosting isn't free. I just don't get the 30 day window? Just charge for access to the site once. Doubt there are going to be tons of people getting together to share an account or whatever the reasoning behind 30 days was. I guess it is more fair than charging people upfront to use the service without a result. Definitely a useful tool.
I think the 30 day is to give things urgency. Otherwise the process could drag out. Besides the hosting costs, the nominal fee makes sure the parties are serious.
 
I've never used it. My understanding is no fee until a match is made. When you have a match, then a fee of 4.99. That " unlocks" the other persons contact info for 30 days. If it gets you where you want to go, worth the 5 bucks to me. Better than starting over. Of course you can try the usual methods.
There is a FAQ.
Hi I'm just seeing this. Let me explain. When you unlock, you get the contact info of the person. The 30 days is that you get to unlock other matches without having to pay again within those 30 days. Maybe I need to rewrite it to make It less confusing to understand.
 
How soon until the union mimics this concept and claims theirs as the original? 🤔
Sorry I just saw this. I've reached out to the union numerous times. They did not sound interested when I explained the site and how it could benefit it's members. I've also reached out to NALC and APWU and no response as of yet.
 
That feature is in the works for an additional monthly fee i am sure. But it is free to sign up and hand over your info. Free to do that of course. Concept is cool and all that but ANOTHER monthly subscription? Best of luck with that noise.
Sorry I'm just seeing this. There is absolutely no monthly subscription for using this site. The only fee is when you get a match and want to unlock contacts. Then after you unlock, you have 30 days to continue to unlock without a fee. After the 30 days, then you'll have to pay the fee to unlock again. I'm looking to re-word things to make it less confusing for users to know how the site works. Can you show me what made you believe it was a monthly subscription.
 
Back
Top