oi veh. Administrator Staff member Wednesday at 8:25 PM #2 FrozenToes said: Here's the link. OPM PSHB rates Click to expand... thank you!
L lovethemail Well-known member Today at 2:30 PM #3 Thank you! I get confused...is this the one for retired or the one for abnormal people The non-retirees!
Thank you! I get confused...is this the one for retired or the one for abnormal people The non-retirees!
F FrozenToes Well-known member Today at 3:08 PM #4 lovethemail said: Thank you! I get confused...is this the one for retired or the one for abnormal people The non-retirees! Click to expand... Both. Look at headers for each column. 2027 Bi- Weekly Empl. Pays, if you're still working. 2027 Montly Empl. Pays, if retired.
lovethemail said: Thank you! I get confused...is this the one for retired or the one for abnormal people The non-retirees! Click to expand... Both. Look at headers for each column. 2027 Bi- Weekly Empl. Pays, if you're still working. 2027 Montly Empl. Pays, if retired.