• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Problems getting paid.

RCA_Randy

Well-known member
I'm getting sick of my postmaster trying to cheat me. Always fudging numbers from my green cards. This time 2.28 hours worth. Not wanting to pay me for stand by time or llv breakdowns. Good thing I take pictures of all my cards. He always fixes his "mistakes" when I call him on it but I shouldn't have to. Can the union do anything about this or am I forever doomed?
 
On Fri or Sat ask your supervisor to verify how many hours you have. Then you can get them to fix it before and not after the fact.

I use an app on my phone to put in my time everyday. They may be just overlooking some entries (sometimes maybe intentionally).

If they don't want to do their job, then you have to start filing grievances on them.
 
I'm getting sick of my postmaster trying to cheat me. Always fudging numbers from my green cards. This time 2.28 hours worth. Not wanting to pay me for stand by time or llv breakdowns. Good thing I take pictures of all my cards. He always fixes his "mistakes" when I call him on it but I shouldn't have to. Can the union do anything about this or am I forever doomed?
When I was an RCA, almost every paycheck was missing hours. What I started doing was having a supervisor go over my pay at the end of every week that they inputted. It annoyed them, but I didn’t care. I sat there and asked them to bring up each route I worked to make sure my time was entered right. Started seeing a lot less errors.
 
When I was an RCA, almost every paycheck was missing hours. What I started doing was having a supervisor go over my pay at the end of every week that they inputted. It annoyed them, but I didn’t care. I sat there and asked them to bring up each route I worked to make sure my time was entered right. Started seeing a lot less errors.
Who was "supervising" who???? Like everything USPS, it's all BassAckward.... ? ?‍♂️?
 
You don't get paid for LLV breakdowns on the time sheet or on the green card. If you have been good for you.

LLV busted times are recorded as a separate entry on the time sheet. Keep track of those times also at home. This time is O time. Once at 8 hrs a day off with pay is available or more if an AUX runner.

On the Green card for those LLV busted... Your clock rings show X hrs for the day. But the busted time should be deducted from your time.
 
You don't get paid for LLV breakdowns on the time sheet or on the green card. If you have been good for you.

LLV busted times are recorded as a separate entry on the time sheet. Keep track of those times also at home. This time is O time. Once at 8 hrs a day off with pay is available or more if an AUX runner.

On the Green card for those LLV busted... Your clock rings show X hrs for the day. But the busted time should be deducted from your time.
Subs do not accumulate “O-Time” so they do get paid for break-downs on a Green Card as long as they don’t work over 40 hours.
The time is NOT deducted from the route time for either Regular Carriers nor for subs.
 
Back
Top