• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Shifts in Territory Question

solada

New member
After eval, My route gain 1 hour from 43k to 44k. The management want to cut 3 stops plus 1 school in exchange of 2 stop. Can I refuse or what is my option?
 
I briefly texting with my rep, she mentioned that the management can adjust as shifting in territory. But as I calculate, They will take away more in exchange back which seem unfair. The rep should call me later today.
 
I briefly texting with my rep, she mentioned that the management can adjust as shifting in territory. But as I calculate, They will take away more in exchange back which seem unfair. The rep should call me later today.
Politely refuse any territory being shifted in writing get it signed as management reading it. Go above that reps head at that point.
 
I will refuse and deny any adjustments but it seems the management will do it anyway. They said my route will stay 44k after adjustment which I am not worry about it now. My route will go down in the future because I will lost about 30 customers, 2 dismounted and 3 regular pickups.
 
Politely refuse any territory being shifted in writing get it signed as management reading it. Go above that reps head at that point.
Mgmt is allowed to adjust territories if they need to while cutting a route.
If mgmt is doing territory changes, “squaring up”, while cutting an overburdened then they must keep the non-overburdened routes at the same evaluation as before.
 
They are not going to cut any route since most of the route in my station came back from all 43k to j or h. I am the only one that gain. Some of them stay the same but majority are down. They mentioned about shifting territory on my route to build my neighbor’s routes and it seem unfair how much they are taking and my gain.
 
Back
Top