43k route. truck picks up mail at 430 pm. how do i calculate what time i should be starting?
explanation.
pre rrecs. route was 43k. started at 7 am. I was not on this route at this time. rrecs came, route went down to a j route, was being run by a variety of rcas because a carrier was on sick leave. Shortly thereafter, I bid on the route, and over the last 6(?) years i finally have it back at 43k. But because it was a j route, pm that wanted to punish me for something or other decided to move my starting time to 730. Said pm retired last year. I inquired today why my route started at 730 and the other routes in office started at 7. Initially i was told because the truck came earlier to the main office in the rmpo than it did to my office. Then it was stated that my starting time had to be 30 minutes behind the clerks starting time. I dont know if any of this is correct, and I dont know if the clerks starting time was changed when my starting time was changed. so how should this be calculated?
explanation.
pre rrecs. route was 43k. started at 7 am. I was not on this route at this time. rrecs came, route went down to a j route, was being run by a variety of rcas because a carrier was on sick leave. Shortly thereafter, I bid on the route, and over the last 6(?) years i finally have it back at 43k. But because it was a j route, pm that wanted to punish me for something or other decided to move my starting time to 730. Said pm retired last year. I inquired today why my route started at 730 and the other routes in office started at 7. Initially i was told because the truck came earlier to the main office in the rmpo than it did to my office. Then it was stated that my starting time had to be 30 minutes behind the clerks starting time. I dont know if any of this is correct, and I dont know if the clerks starting time was changed when my starting time was changed. so how should this be calculated?