• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Suggestions. Please lol

Remember everything and everyone is against you with the Post Office.
1. Put a note on the box to homeowner. Keep delivering mail there or the mouse will call the customer complaint line and PO always agrees with the callers.
2. Hopefully the family will order a small box from Amazon so the mouse can have a little privacy while you jam useless junk mail in there. Chew a hole in it an viola, a 2 room home.
3. Don't hold mail at the PO for the homeowner. PM will just have the sub deliver it when you're off or question you about why it's there daily.(if they are anything like my PM)
4. If it bites you, it's your fault. EVERYTHING is your fault. Guilty until proven innocent. Bite it first, establish dominance over it, or just give it the finger everyday you're there, it will know its place.
5. Tell homeowners Amazon sells mouse traps and bait. Might as well give more business to our future overlord and ruler, Bezos.
6. Ask PM if you get a work order for that house if you have to scan the mouse as he is going in box too.
7. Add mouse to your redbook. He resides there. He's fair game.
8. Call union rep and them know about the problem. They won't do anything but it might make them chuckle a bit as they tell story at the table during our next convention while they eat filet mignon or lobster before they hit the area golf course.

I get ants/eggs----really nasty---just deliver mail and hope the customer takes care of it
How about when they leave outgoing letters and ants/eggs are thriving in the hundreds? I don't pick up outgoing ....guess what customer picks up mail delivered and still leaves ant infested outgoing with flag up.
Sorry ants crawling over my arms and hands is just disgusting not doing it.

Back