• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

This will be fun! Down to 2 subs lmao

Money line of travel: Our pockets>unemployed people not looking for work>jeff bezos

It would piss me off a little less if I didn't get hit 2 times in this scenario by being forced to deliver it for free.
My paycheck has actually been going down, due to EMA cuts.... ☹

Just had one put in 2 weeks notice.
Another one has been gone since covid for military leave and wont be back til sometime next year they project.
So its down to 2 and im the hold down on the aux route.
I will be finally filing a grievance to work my route 6 days a week instead of being scheduled to do others routes. There is no incentive to be doing other routes just to help the office out. No thank you. Pay me more if you are going to have me do all that nonsense.
Our office is huge and gets a mega ton of Amazon. Hope our regulars are ready to have some fun lmao
Holy smokes...seems like every office is in free fall...we have 11 routes ...4 subs...tomorrow is my k day...one reg out for 2 mos otj injury, 2 other regs sl/al
Its going to be a long day with no subs running parcels...

^^^^HAYCHICA....you get help with parcels?? We get zero help. Our District said NO help ever Mondays NO HELP, Day after Holiday NO HELP. We get help at the No Overtime Christmas period, period. Our PM tried to get us some help after July 4th, on July 6th, NO Help. It was been a long Covid Christmas. I am so thankful my favorite part of the job is delivering Parcels, tons and tons of Parcels.

Back