• Please keep questions in the Questions forum to contract, procedures, and requests for documentation. Vehicle, TSP, retirement, etc questions please post in the regular forums. Thank you
  • Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Time needed for aux route to go full time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kag3637

The aux route based on the last mail count is at 46 miles. Volume factor is at 2.81 and is a non L route. Currently now it is at 37 hours with houses just added on which brought it up to 357 boxes. I have tried to figure out the math on it myself and just ended up with a headache! Can someone please tell me where the route is currently and how many more boxes needed to make it a full time route please?

Solution
@KAG got caught doing an edit. I was trying to figure if curbside boxes added would trigger L status without miles added.. NO.

With a volume factor of 2.81 you need 12.5 boxes added without miles to get an hr bump. Your box factor to miles is currently 7.76 per mile with 357. Since your base Eval is figured with 351 you need to reach 364 boxes without miles or added dismounts to bump up an hour.

Feeble recall here... Are AUX conversions now 43 hrs?. If so you need to gain 75 curbside boxes without miles for conversion to REG route. If it's 41 hrs you need around 49 curbside boxes to convert.

We would need more info:
Collection compartments, parcel lockers, discounts, footage, Central or regular boxes, and probably a few more I forgot
Thank you! I will try to clarify more. No collection or central boxes and no parcel lockers only regular boxes which is 357of them and 4 dismounts weekly at 100 footage. I hope that helps!

With a volume factor of 2.81 you need 12.5 boxes added without miles to get an hr bump. Your box factor to miles is currently 7.76 per mile with 357. Since your base Eval is figured with 351 you need to reach 364 boxes without miles to bump up of an hour.

Feeble recall here... Are AUX conversions now 43 hrs?. If so you need to gain 75 boxes without miles for conversion to REG route.

Thank you so very much! My PO was telling me the route needed to get to 40 hours to turn to a regular but now that you say that I’m thinking I read it has to be like 42 hrs or something. I hope not!

@KAG got caught doing an edit. I was trying to figure if curbside boxes added would trigger L status without miles added.. NO.

With a volume factor of 2.81 you need 12.5 boxes added without miles to get an hr bump. Your box factor to miles is currently 7.76 per mile with 357. Since your base Eval is figured with 351 you need to reach 364 boxes without miles or added dismounts to bump up an hour.

Feeble recall here... Are AUX conversions now 43 hrs?. If so you need to gain 75 curbside boxes without miles for conversion to REG route. If it's 41 hrs you need around 49 curbside boxes to convert.

Attachments

• boxes.pdf
    496.1 KB · Views: 22
Solution

I seen that to become a H route it would need to have between 40:30 - 41:29 standard hours and 41 evaluation hours. So does that mean I need to have enough boxes to get to the 40:30 standard hours or the 41 evaluation hours to have the route go reg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back