Working in another office, under a different post master

Sprocket

Best answers
This is my understanding, if you volunteer you get nada! If voluntold you get the difference in mileage from normal commute.
I'm not sure about this...I have volunteered as an email came out and was paid for mileage both ways.

PUT IT ON A GREEN CARD! TAKE A PICTURE.

Sprocket

Best answers
This is my understanding, if you volunteer you get nada! If voluntold you get the difference in mileage from normal commute.

My vehicle is no longer running for free to any office, 50 miles, 38 miles or 109 miles.

If they want you, they will pay you.

If they don't....have the pm run it next time...especially on a monday after a holiday

Sprocket

Best answers
Of July? 2 days training on a new route with 3 days of mail and pkgs? After a Saturday holiday? With Amazon? You are a better carrier than I am! Good luck with that. Especially since you will be paid evaluated time. Smh
training days should not count as working the route. You are entitled to actual time 1st time you do route or haven't done it within a year.

Make pm aware of this before you show up.

Sprocket

Best answers
I trained on it today. Will train again next Thursday. And they want me to work it the 6th and 7th.
How many packages Friday....?

What time will they let you start and what time is dispatch?

Reload time reload miles ema miles write it all down

Best answers
Of July? 2 days training on a new route with 3 days of mail and pkgs? After a Saturday holiday? With Amazon? You are a better carrier than I am! Good luck with that. Especially since you will be paid evaluated time. Smh
You will be paid actual time while doing this route for 5 pay periods. You will get paid mileage if it is over mileage that you travel to your home office. These are issues that you need to talk to with the pm. When you go to that office ask the pm questions that he can't say just yes or no. Ask Him 1. Who keeps track of what I do here and who pays my mileage (If you get it) you or my home office. 2. Do I get paid evaluated or actual time ( you know it's actual so correct him right then and there ask him to find out for sure) keep your own notebook for your hours and travel check your pay stub and be sure you get what's due. 10 weeks actual time even if you do it every day!

Skierstmoritz

Best answers
Will he get actual time if he has been an rca for over 5 pay periods? I don't think so unless I'm missing something which would be par foe the course!

Sprocket

Best answers
You will be paid actual time while doing this route for 5 pay periods. You will get paid mileage if it is over mileage that you travel to your home office. These are issues that you need to talk to with the pm. When you go to that office ask the pm questions that he can't say just yes or no. Ask Him 1. Who keeps track of what I do here and who pays my mileage (If you get it) you or my home office. 2. Do I get paid evaluated or actual time ( you know it's actual so correct him right then and there ask him to find out for sure) keep your own notebook for your hours and travel check your pay stub and be sure you get what's due. 10 weeks actual time even if you do it every day!

I don't believe this to be true.

Otherwise, I would go find a new rca route every 10 weeks.

You are only paid 1 day actual time...1st time worked and / or if you haven't worked in year on that said route.