• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Begin mapping

So now we have RRECS and a possible mail count??? I thought the whole point of RRECS was to implement a new pay system which would eliminate counts? What are they gonna do, meld the two together and spit out a magic number? By the time these wizards are done with their conjuring, we won’t know whether to ? or go blind

If we have a mini-count next Feb.... when is the data collection period....

I don't recall voting for a Feb count in the past contract.... wth....

I guess I voted against the whole contract tho....

Glad this was all clearly explained in the last NRLCA newsrag.... :rolleyes:

Maybe now they'll just say.... why even bother with backpay... we're gonna take all of that and then some with this new RRECS monster.... ??☠

When are they gonna explain how this all works??? After it's already implemented.... :confused:

Last edited:
When are they gonna explain how this all works??? After it's already implemented.... :confused:

I think you're on to something there.

I've noticed my Abrasive PM watching me, like head peeking out of a doorway, looking down the hall, watching what I'm doing and looking puzzled.

Because of the great posts on this site and from direction from my DR, I do things a little differently than I did before RRECS was conceived. Example: I come in from the route, scan in at the back door, and go to my case to write down the time. Then I go find a conveyance to use to bring in all the outgoing mail, etc, from the LLV.

I think the PM knows I'm optimizing my pay, and can't figure out how I know what to do.

So now we have RRECS and a possible mail count??? I thought the whole point of RRECS was to implement a new pay system which would eliminate counts? What are they gonna do, meld the two together and spit out a magic number? By the time these wizards are done with their conjuring, we won’t know whether to ? or go blind
?

I think you're on to something there.

I've noticed my Abrasive PM watching me, like head peeking out of a doorway, looking down the hall, watching what I'm doing and looking puzzled.

Because of the great posts on this site and from direction from my DR, I do things a little differently than I did before RRECS was conceived. Example: I come in from the route, scan in at the back door, and go to my case to write down the time. Then I go find a conveyance to use to bring in all the outgoing mail, etc, from the LLV.

I think the PM knows I'm optimizing my pay, and can't figure out how I know what to do.
Cool, we leave gurneys outside, but it would be best to start taking it back in, then retrieve again at end of day, more load and unload time. Cool What else you got?

Yep, you have to start making the job cost more by taking the longest and most time consuming way to get things done. Efficiency and incentives to get job done faster are dead. Inefficiency and sluggishness RULES!

only on timed functions. Those tasks that have a set time are where efficiency lives.

Since we don't have the new scanners all the data gathered so far is from the older scanners. Do we trust its' accuracy because that is apparently what our pay will be based on? Good luck with that, smh

Last edited:
Did you interpret that to mean RRECS wouldn't be sprung on us until 2022??? :unsure:
I’m thinking that they’ll try getting us all mapped by the end of this year and then if all goes according to plan (which never does), they’ll begin the RRECS beginning January 2021 with new evaluations put into place 2022.. but everything has to fall into place like I said

Back