CV-19 & Masks

Cliff Clavin

Staff member
The only people I come in contact with typically are those I work with. We are fortunate to have fresh masks daily at work, so since everyone is cooperative about masks at work, we have no issues. We do try to social distance at work, it doesn't always happen, but we do try to keep away from each other. Everyone is polite about it. We understand. I don't see it as infringing on my rights, my employer has the authority to act.

Good question. Our offices have had PPE from the start. We just received another 4 gallons of sanitizer on Friday. We've never run out of it. We did have a gap in masks for about five days, when the PM handed out the emergency cloth masks from district, package of 5 each, reusable, but then the surgicals came in and no gaps since then, Plenty of surface sanitizer, which we use for cases and vehicles. Seems they at least care about this issue anyway. Several other offices I've contacted have varying levels of PPE, so I'm guessing it's who's doing the procurement for your office or central office supply management, or perhaps our sources are better stocked, who knows. Perhaps they just don't want to spend the budget money. Pick one!!
You are very lucky. You work in a good office. We can't get squat. They always say "Its on order".

Surprise!

Carriers are cheaper than masks.

We were to deliver anthrax drugs if the need arose. Yet, there does not appear to be a formal plan in place to protect us while doing so.

Supposedly we were to have access to the anthrax drugs in turn for distributing them but administered with what?

We are getting some masks and support now after it became politically expedient to do so.

I believe we are viewed as cannon fodder no more no less.

Wilco183

I always wear my mask if I am going to be in contact with ANYONE but not in my vehicle. I buy and use germX. I have always worn gloves even before Covid. In my area everything is so hard to find these days.
Same here, but gloves only since Covid. I hang mask from tilted rearview mirror between CBUs, but had to remove air freshener tree, dice, and CD to keep from getting tangled up.

RDruckus

Everyone in my district. I've worn gloves for years. Due to being a long-term health professional I know what drugs are in the mail, I know the diseases out there, I know that 1 in 4 people have a transmittable disease. And as we all know Now, nobody washes their body parts long enough or well enough. Mom was right- people have cooties according to most doctors.

So, what's the percentage of people with all 8 infections?!
Carriers are cheaper than masks.

We were to deliver anthrax drugs if the need arose. Yet, there does not appear to be a formal plan in place to protect us while doing so.

Supposedly we were to have access to the anthrax drugs in turn for distributing them but administered with what?

We are getting some masks and support now after it became politically expedient to do so.

I believe we are viewed as cannon fodder no more no less.
I agree.