• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Gut punched, feeling defeated

A snapshot of what I’ve been dealing with: Out on OWCP but choosing SL in lieu of lost wages. I had to email the sup citing the ELM where it is allowed. She did it correct once and set a precedent. The second time sup forced unauthorized lwop. I text stew, they accuse me of fraud, the nitwit. Is anything that happens after this violation my fault? I contact ADR but decide not to grieve bc pm agrees to do adjustment and give me advance which she set at 65% of my gross. When I check ePayroll they screw me again bc they take out the entire advance back out just the adjustment. They had already delayed my tsp cont. & match 2 wks and this shorted it again. There was not enough net to cover all my deductions. I email the DR all my affected pay statements and ask her to consider bypassing the pm & contact DM. The DR defends the way it was handled by pm.
any time you are dis-satisfied with the DR, you can always call national.

ask for mike merola.
 
Route was a 48k (69) hrs, route cut to a 44k with amazon coming in to area. Couldnt wait a mms to see how it would effect carriers. Now a 46h. Spent all my rca years (12) working saturdays, to now having to work saturdays all over again. Would gladly take on more to earn those days off again. Stuff taken off route made a new K route, so nothing to add back on. Got to love it!!
I was cut two years ago 48k to a 43k then went to a 44j last two mms. They added back the same exact territory taken from me two years ago. Same volume. Now I’m locked at a 43k for the next year while a route that was the exact eval and comparable to mine went to a 46k with no adjustments. I’m now working 3 steps below what I would have been with more territory and more Amazon for the next year. They continue to find ways to screw us over. Every route in our 50 route office went up except the ones locked. What a sh$t show
 
I was cut two years ago 48k to a 43k then went to a 44j last two mms. They added back the same exact territory taken from me two years ago. Same volume. Now I’m locked at a 43k for the next year while a route that was the exact eval and comparable to mine went to a 46k with no adjustments. I’m now working 3 steps below what I would have been with more territory and more Amazon for the next year. They continue to find ways to screw us over. Every route in our 50 route office went up except the ones locked. What a sh$t show
If you have any of that info from 2 years ago showing it, i would try to run a dispute/greivance justifying you are again a 48k
 
I was cut two years ago 48k to a 43k then went to a 44j last two mms. They added back the same exact territory taken from me two years ago. Same volume. Now I’m locked at a 43k for the next year while a route that was the exact eval and comparable to mine went to a 46k with no adjustments. I’m now working 3 steps below what I would have been with more territory and more Amazon for the next year. They continue to find ways to screw us over. Every route in our 50 route office went up except the ones locked. What a sh$t show
This is so sad and so wrong
 
I was cut two years ago 48k to a 43k then went to a 44j last two mms. They added back the same exact territory taken from me two years ago. Same volume. Now I’m locked at a 43k for the next year while a route that was the exact eval and comparable to mine went to a 46k with no adjustments. I’m now working 3 steps below what I would have been with more territory and more Amazon for the next year. They continue to find ways to screw us over. Every route in our 50 route office went up except the ones locked. What a sh$t show

Another one of the MAJOR FLAWS WITH RRECS.

You get everything back to where you were when they cut you and now can't put you back where you were before the cut.

!$@#ING GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

Another BRILLIANT EXAMPLE FROM MY AREA. Route gets to 48K. Cut route to 43K. Between 1-2 months AFTER CUT, Amazon says BYE. GUESS WHAT? He lost 9+ hours and down to the 44H. Why is their NO PROTECTION FROM LOSING AMAZON IMMEDIATELY AFTER A CUT? Obviously that is what made the route OVERBURDENED?!?!?!

Riddle me on this one. Why are ALL OF THE ADVANTAGES OF RRECS for USPS but NOTHING FOR THE CARRIERS OR EVEN JUST SOME PROTECTION FROM THIS STUFF??????
 
Last edited:
Back
Top