• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

I was unfrozen this eval, this is how it turned out.

Missed a scan

Well-known member
I was at a 52k in the spring of 2025, and was there the prior eval also. In May of 2025, I was cut and frozen at a 43K.

Results back today, 50K. 60:34 standard hour, just misted a 51K by 2 minutes.

Probably get cut and frozen again. Donated a bunch of free work to the post office already, looks like I will continue donating time for the foreseeable future.
 
Similar results here. Spring 2025 i was a 48k(~76 hours), got adjusted in the summer to a 43k. Found out thus morning my route will be back to 48k(now ~70 hours).

What this tells me is the adjustment process needs A LOT of work to be more accurate. What I had taken off last year created a 24 hour aux route. That aux has had a ton of growth since and will now only be a 28 hour auxiliary. It makes no sense to me at all.
 
What this tells me is the adjustment process needs A LOT of work to be more accurate.
As does the PAY process. Even with THEIR bogus numbers , that is quite a bit of free work. Plus, as we all know, there are OTHER variables that "short" the routes like coverage factor and mail volume manipulation as well as the system dropping TCPs and making active boxes vacant just to name a few.
What I had taken off last year created a 24 hour aux route.
I've always suggested to people who were "adjusted" to reverse engineer the "formula" that is used. Meaning, you take what they took from you in boxes and miles and apply THAT same value to what you have left on the route. I believe you will find that it would be more than 43K.
 
Does anyone know THE TRUTH?? I've heard both yes & no that an AUX rt that had stuff added to & taken off of in the last few months is FROZEN... Just want to know THE TRUTH.
 
Yes . I got unfrozen too . Initially frozen as 44k . Then gained 2 hrs with grievance for growth as the territory I got from a guy who didn’t input handful deliveries, 3 authorized dismount with lot of walking , couple of tcp etc . Now Ended up with 59 hr 02 min standard hrs . I was pretty much expecting something like that . Is that 49k or 50k if there was any such thing ? But no cigar . They will pay 48k till they cut . Who knows when !
 
I get home today and do the math to see how much free work the post office got out of me the last year. I was paid for a 43K hour week. New eval comes in at a 50K week. Keep in mind, this is a 52 week average. So the past year I have donated 7 hours of work each week.

On the pay chart that I am on, 1 hour of work above 43 hours is worth about $2,824 on a yearly basis. Take this times 7 hours a week = $19,768. Pretty good deal for the post office, I donated $19,768 worth of work to the post office.

Do I sound like a bitter old man? Maybe I am.
 
Yes . I got unfrozen too . Initially frozen as 44k . Then gained 2 hrs with grievance for growth as the territory I got from a guy who didn’t input handful deliveries, 3 authorized dismount with lot of walking , couple of tcp etc . Now Ended up with 59 hr 02 min standard hrs . I was pretty much expecting something like that . Is that 49k or 50k if there was any such thing ? But no cigar . They will pay 48k till they cut . Who knows when !
59 hours and 2 minutes would be a 49K if there was such a thing. 50K starts at 59:24

You get to donate 1 hour a week till they cut you, and screw you over again.
 
I get home today and do the math to see how much free work the post office got out of me the last year. I was paid for a 43K hour week. New eval comes in at a 50K week. Keep in mind, this is a 52 week average. So the past year I have donated 7 hours of work each week.

On the pay chart that I am on, 1 hour of work above 43 hours is worth about $2,824 on a yearly basis. Take this times 7 hours a week = $19,768. Pretty good deal for the post office, I donated $19,768 worth of work to the post office.

Do I sound like a bitter old man? Maybe I am.
Not to me you don't. To me, you sound like a man that understands that not only did the PO get around twenty thousand dollars of free work , but also how this impacts your TSP contributions, high 3 consecutive for pension payments, and Social Security benefits.
 
48 routes in our office, all went down a few hours or more except 2 rts.

Mine got slaughtered, I got an apartment added to me last year in july. Took me up to a 42k, frozen till this count.

But I almost died last sept, and it took me 4 1/2 months to recover. They split my rt almost everyday, so no load times, eod, ect for 4 1/2 months. I came back to work part time for another 3 months working three days a week while I was doing physical therapy. So they split my rt again while I was gone those days also.

Well today its unfrozen and a 43H.

4 apartments, about 80 offices, and 60 houses.
I have a total of 1208 customers. My mail volume has been more then I have since they started this RRECS, but with no scans, it destroyed me.

So not fair.
 
48 routes in our office, all went down a few hours or more except 2 rts.

Mine got slaughtered, I got an apartment added to me last year in july. Took me up to a 42k, frozen till this count.

But I almost died last sept, and it took me 4 1/2 months to recover. They split my rt almost everyday, so no load times, eod, ect for 4 1/2 months. I came back to work part time for another 3 months working three days a week while I was doing physical therapy. So they split my rt again while I was gone those days also.

Well today its unfrozen and a 43H.

4 apartments, about 80 offices, and 60 houses.
I have a total of 1208 customers. My mail volume has been more then I have since they started this RRECS, but with no scans, it destroyed me.

So not fair.
Holy cow pies
 
I assume the eval will always be wrong because it isnt about us at all. It's about route volume capture from the past.
The unverified and nontransparent component of this sustem makes a 4241 a jumbled mess of numbers soup to me.
The only thing that matters to me is my daily performance against postal safety, policy and procedure and my personally mental, physical, AND emotional well being moving forward.
I dont know my assigned routes evaluation.
I tjink.in the long run it really doesnt matter.
I am hourly getting a salary, and that salary wasnt about my performance. Volunes are volatile and my performance againstv hem s the only thing that I care about.
 
I get home today and do the math to see how much free work the post office got out of me the last year. I was paid for a 43K hour week. New eval comes in at a 50K week. Keep in mind, this is a 52 week average. So the past year I have donated 7 hours of work each week.

On the pay chart that I am on, 1 hour of work above 43 hours is worth about $2,824 on a yearly basis. Take this times 7 hours a week = $19,768. Pretty good deal for the post office, I donated $19,768 worth of work to the post office.

Do I sound like a bitter old man? Maybe I am.
I understand you are upset at the financial loss. however, technically...if you didn't actually work those hours, you didn't donate time. you were simply unfairly compensated for the work performed. think of it as a smaller efficiency bonus. and until they go hourly - it will continue ad nauseum.

I can't wrap my head around why so many fight to keep an unfair labor system. rurals are truly special... ED.
 
Mine also was unfrozen after over a year.

But we were cut right after we lost Amazon. None of us wanted to be cut and it obviously didn't make sense but they did it anyway. Our Postmaster tried to prevent it but they forced it through. I went from 150-200 packages to 60-80 most days.

So I was cut from a 47k to a 43k. My route came back as a 42J now. 2 other routes that were adjusted went down to J routes also. Another went down to a 42H.

But in positive news the 2hr aux route they made went up to 14hrs a week now !!!
 
I understand you are upset at the financial loss. however, technically...if you didn't actually work those hours, you didn't donate time. you were simply unfairly compensated for the work performed. think of it as a smaller efficiency bonus. and until they go hourly - it will continue ad nauseum.

I can't wrap my head around why so many fight to keep an unfair labor system. rurals are truly special... ED.
The can of worms is already open, theres no 'switching to hourly' for us. Everything we do already has a time standard attached to it. Going hourly would kill the craft, no one would stay because it wouldn't be worth it.
 
Back
Top