• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

July 4th

Monday’s are my “k” days also.
I’m in the end of training my new sub, and have a few x days to burn. So I’m burning an x on Friday, and already informed management “I’ve got a dr appointment on Monday, so don’t bother calling me”....
I informed my sub “ Monday will sux azz big time, don’t be afraid to tell them you need help”... I feel for my sub, but he’s super excited to finally run the whole route Friday and Monday..... we’ll see.....

Monday’s are my “k” days also.
I’m in the end of training my new sub, and have a few x days to burn. So I’m burning an x on Friday, and already informed management “I’ve got a dr appointment on Monday, so don’t bother calling me”....
I informed my sub “ Monday will sux azz big time, don’t be afraid to tell them you need help”... I feel for my sub, but he’s super excited to finally run the whole route Friday and Monday..... we’ll see.....

I've been dumping day after holidays on my RCA every holiday this year. But what I've been doing is giving her either 2 or 3 days in a row so that she learns how to manage mail. Its has always been pretty clean when I come back (great job), so I guess the experiment has been successful!

I've been dumping day after holidays on my RCA every holiday this year. But what I've been doing is giving her either 2 or 3 days in a row so that she learns how to manage mail. Its has always been pretty clean when I come back (great job), so I guess the experiment has been successful!
I do it so my sub doesn’t get thrown on a route he isn’t familiar with. Better the devil you know...

Back