Politely refuse any territory being shifted in writing get it signed as management reading it. Go above that reps head at that point.I briefly texting with my rep, she mentioned that the management can adjust as shifting in territory. But as I calculate, They will take away more in exchange back which seem unfair. The rep should call me later today.
Mgmt is allowed to adjust territories if they need to while cutting a route.Politely refuse any territory being shifted in writing get it signed as management reading it. Go above that reps head at that point.
Yep, you are correct.Mgmt is allowed to adjust territories if they need to while cutting a route.
If mgmt is doing territory changes, “squaring up”, while cutting an overburdened then they must keep the non-overburdened routes at the same evaluation as before.
Yeah. Some things can be shady when all they want are the numbers to work out. Its annoying. "Accidentally" leave out just enough to keep the route less than.Have they already plugged the numbers into the program? It is possible the proposal will be rejected.
I was squared up last summer. They proposed taking 80 houses and giving me one stop of cluster boxes with 50 houses. The program rejected it and they had to give me more. So they ended up giving me 100 curbside units. I learned after it was all done that they actually snuck in 6 extra houses to make the numbers fit because I was less than 5 minutes from the next hour.