• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

What if I have to go to the bathroom?

not being smart, but welcome to rural life.

carry tp and try to walk into the woods as far as possible.

be careful during deer season.
This.

Mens Room is first tree on the left, Womens Room is third tree on the right.

Female here also, been hiking and backcountry camping for longer than many here have been alive probably. Learning to relieve yourself in the woods is only weird the first few times.

The hard part is finding big enough trees, brush, or snowbanks to hide behind.

This.

Mens Room is first tree on the left, Womens Room is third tree on the right.

Female here also, been hiking and backcountry camping for longer than many here have been alive probably. Learning to relieve yourself in the woods is only weird the first few times.

The hard part is finding big enough trees, brush, or snowbanks to hide behind.
In today's world don't forget you also need to Identify the location for the undeclared or gender-neutral tree.

Girl I worked with had a huge Yetti thermos that mostly worked for her. You can also pick up a thing on amazon or wish that is made to let girls pee standing up like a guy if you have a private spot anywhere on the route. I have one spot that I can angle park my car about midway thru my route so that is cover for my break. You'll figure out what works. Good luck.

pStyle from Amazon. Best investment I've made for my route. I have several of these so I'm always prepared. One in my Jeep, one in my backup vehicle, one in my hunting bibs, and usually one in my purse.

It’s ok to deviate to use the bathroom. I always keep a few disposable travel urinals with me just in case. Side note, it might be easier to use a menstrual cup instead of tampons or pads. You can wear one for 12 hours without having to remove it. It’s one less thing to worry about if you end up having to go in a bottle/ travel Jane or squat behind a tree.

Back